Thursday 9 November 2017

Thursday Thoughts

I nearly always call my Thursday post Thoughts and today that's actually what this post is about - my thoughts about a December Daily.

Let's December Daily Badge

Have you seen that Let's December Daily has woken up from its long Summer sleep? Well it's got me thinking! And although I'm not taking part as a DT member this year - just too much going on to be able to keep up - I've decided there will be a December album of sorts, just not a daily.

And to ease the pressure even more I'm going with digital pages which I plan to print and insert into an 8"x 8" album. Here's what I've gathered so far:


So not much of a haul this year as I'm determined to keep things simple, easy and manageable. Let's see how that pans out!

Do you keep a December Daily? Or have you ever thought about it and then decided no?

In my book you've kept a December Daily if you've just taken the time to think what's been the best bit of each day and taken the odd photo. So why not follow the talented ladies at Let's December Daily this year to see how they do it. Who knows where their inspiration might lead you!

Thanks for looking today, it's been fabulous to share your time.  And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Jane... the colours!! It's looking a bit gorgeous!! Thanks for the shout out and so pleased you are still going to scrap your December! I'll be turning up here to see how its turning out!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.