Sunday 5 November 2017

Sunday Slot

I've been scrapbooking again this weekend and using the sketch from Stuck?!Sketches. I do so love their sketches and they seem to suit my pared down more CAS style of pages that I enjoy creating.

http://stucksketches.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/november-1-2017-challenge-reveal.html


I have so many fabulous holiday photos and memories that I think I'll be kept busy for quite a while!
Here's today's share:


I chose the background paper because it reminded me of the movement of water and also echoed my oldest grandson's swimming shorts.


I added the two bottom strips straight away and then built up a fun block of smaller elements to the right of the photos. I added some orange bits to this block to pick up on the word strip from the bottom of the page.


I love the movement adding arrows gives to a page and it's one of my favourite types of embellishment.

Supplies:
Papers: Doodlebug, Dragon Tails; Bella Blvd, Secrets of the Sea
Alphas & Stickers: Simple Stories, So Fancy & Bloom & Grow; ep, A Perfect Summer
Dies: Lawn Fawn, stitched rectangle frames; Xcut, spiro circles 

That's me done for today. I hope you're having a good weekend with plenty of 'me' time at your craft tables.  Thanks enormously for dropping by my blog today, do come back again soon.

And keep crafting! 

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos and a great summery page! Love the blue/orange color scheme. So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout with a Fabulous color combo! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve this page Jane, so crisp ad clean with lots to look at! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A vibrant and summery page with a great colour combo. Love the wave paper and the pops of orange. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you scrapping pages!!! This is a great boy page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful summer layout, love your colour choices. Thank you for joinng us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.