Thursday 14 December 2017

Uniko December Release - Introducing BIG & BOLD Hugs & Scattered Polka Hearts Large Background

YAY! I'm back home at last! Although it did take take the pilot two attempts to land the plan - not the best experience I've ever had!

But anyway how are you enjoying the Uniko introductions to the new December release? Are you ready for the next one? Well today’s is going to get you all loved up!

 

For my first card I used some favourite colours and a favourite layout. I masked off a diagonal section and stamped the polka hearts. I removed the mask and stamped the large hugs - love this stamp - then die cut it all and matted the two sections onto bright pink card.


Loving the way the polka hearts tumble down the card.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Scattered Polka Hearts Large Background, BIG & BOLD Hugs
Inks: Kaleidacolor, Berry Blaze
Die: MFT Die-namics, stitched basic edges


My second card is a coffee coloured shaker. I stamped the polka hearts using shades of brown and found some matching sequins in my stash and the shaker idea was sown.


I die cut a frame for my shaker window and used the same pearlescent brown card stock for my base card.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Scattered Polka Dots Large Background, BIG & BOLD Hugs
Inks: Kaleidacolor, Cappuccino Delight
Dies: Lil'inker, stitched mats rctagles; Lawn Fawn, stitched recatangle frames 

The name of the Kaleidacolor ink pad kickstarted this last card featuring the polka hearts and broken lines stencil from this new release combined with the I Love Coffee stamp set.


I stamped the polka hearts first and then the coffee stamps on top and then handcut it.  I added the stencil lines using distress oxide and then used one section of the Kaleidacolor pad to stamp the sentiment onto the card base..



Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Scattered Polka Hearts Large Background, I Love Coffee
Stencil: Uniko, Broken Lines
Inks: Ranger Distress Oxide, wild honey, fossilized ambe; Kaleidacolor, Cappuccino Delight

Well that's all my introductions completed for today. Do be sure to come back tomorrow for the last of the introductions - you are so going to be smitten! Also remember to hop on over to the rest of the Uniko DT introductions - HERE - to get even more of a feel for this new release - it totally rocks!

Enormous thanks for your time today, you're the best!  And keep (Christmas) crafting!

post signature

9 comments:

  1. Love how you have used this new set - the cards are so cool - really love the design on the HUGS card:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the framing on the shaker card.
    The design on the first card is interesting.
    Great idea to have the hearts pouring out
    of the bottom.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ! Three gorgeous cards and so different ! I also love these two new stamp sets ! This bold Hugs is so fabulous and matches so well with the Polka hearts background ! Love the design of your first card ! And what a great idea to use the Broken lines stencil with the coffee cup ! You're so creative ! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s a lovely set of cards , I love these hearts so much ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a definite ombre theme amongst the DT! Gorgeous colours you've used for your cards & wonderful shaker card too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Awesome creations!! Love your sketches and the beautiful design :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only one response: I {heart} your trio of cards! The shaker, especially, catches my eye!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg! What fabulous inspiration with these hugs and hearts stamps Jane. So many best and corner ideas! Just love that shaker one in particular and stunning neutral colour choices in the last 2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fabulous cards! Brown is not a colour I'd normally use, but you've made it look amazing. I particularly like the hearts on the coffee mug!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.