Sunday 24 December 2017

Sunday Slot

WooHoo! It's Christmas Eve! Will Santa be visiting your house tonight? Hope you've been good!

So with stockings in mind I created a little present tag which I'm entering into the TAGplorations challenge.


https://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/tagplorations-december.html#more

Here's my tag:

And I've really gone for the optional twist of glitter! Not only did I use glitter cardstock for my tag, but I also coated the stockings liberally with a sparkle pen.


The sentiment is on a chopped off fishtail die and the stockings are raised using foam pads. I finished it all off by adding a red ribbon bow.

Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations, Warm Hands, Warm Hearts
Inks: SU, real red, wild wasabi; Memento, tuxedo black
Dies: MFT Die-namics, stitched traditional tags, stitched fishtail tags
Pens: Spectrum Noir Sparkle, red, green & clear

Thanks so much for your time, I really appreciate you taking a moment to look at my blog. 

Happy Christmas to you - sending you warm wishes and lots of sparkle.  

And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! Happy Christmas, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful tag! love the glitter background <3 Thank you for joining in with us at STAMPlorations TAGplorations December challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those fabulous stockings - thanks for sharing your project at the TAGplorations Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.