Saturday 19 August 2017

Saturday Slot

Have you heard about the Card Chain Challenge? Find out more about it HERE, but basically you sign up to send a card to someone anywhere in the world following the challenge sketch, colours, theme or product suggestions. In return you get a card from another participant and the opportunity to link up with other crafters around the world.
 http://picasion.com/

Well I've decided to give it a go and I'm sharing the card I sent off to the USA for the August challenge - I've heard from my recipient that the card has arrived so it's now ok to reveal it.


Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Floral Fancy, Sending sunshine
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black
Colours: Spectrum Noir Colorista, pear gren, pearl blue, magenta, hot pink

Don't you think this is a fabulous idea? I love that I'm actually making a card with someone in mind as well as entering a challenge. I've already signed up for the September exchange - maybe you'd like to join in the fun and link up with other crafters from around the world?

Do go check it all out - HERE. There's also a prize up for grabs just for leaving a comment on the Card Chain Challenge blog - no need to sign up! Got to be worth a visit!!

Thanks for your time today, it's been fabulous having you visit.  And keep crafting! 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so lovely, Jane! I'm delighted to have finally manged to Follow your blog. For some reason it hasn't let me before, but today it's finally let me in! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Pleased to have you as a follower too. :))

      Delete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.