Friday 25 August 2017

Friday Focus

Oh my, is it Friday already? Well I'm off to Ikea today to suss out a new desk/table for my craft room. I have this idea that I need more space to indulge my crafting - well a whole new larger room would be ideal, but I think I'm going to have to settle for just a larger desk!

Anyway before I go I'm sharing this very CAS card I've created for the CASology Challenge with the cue card - BUD.

http://casology.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/week-263-bud.html

Now unlike most of the CASology DT my immediate thought was not a bud as in a buddy or friend. No, I just thought of the literal interpretation of a flower bud and reached immediately for the Uniko Pure Florals Lily stamp set.


I simply stamped, added a little colour and shadow and matted it all onto a bought stripy card base. Simples!


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Pure Florals-Lily
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Colours: Copic, Y00, G40, BV11

So thrilled to have your company today, thanks so much for your time.  And keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous, love the tiny bud...and the border looks fabulous.x
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Just perfect!! I love this so much!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology!! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely & elegant, Jane! CAS perfection. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, this is CAS perfection. Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully CAS. So happy you could join in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jane this is beautiful! Delicate and perfect for the cue this week!
    Thanks for joining Casology!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.