Monday, 10 July 2017

Happy Little Stampers - ATC July Challenge

Time for another ATC Challenge at Happy Little Stampers. And the theme for this month is animals.

http://www.happylittlestampers.com/

Creating ATCs has been so much fun, I'd quite forgotten how satisfying it is to work on a small project. But working out ways to photograph them has been the challenge for me! So I'm trying a little easel this month.


I started with a coloured cardstock and used a stencil to create the sunrays. I then stamped, coloured and hand cut the animals which were raised on pads and popped on top of a strip of card to ground them.


I finished off with some punched butterflies and some sequins and inked around the edges of the ATC to create a bit of a frame.

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Best Friends; Uniko, Nature's Treasures I
Inks: Memento, rich cocoa, lady bug; Ranger distress, spiced marmalade
Stencil: Memeory Box, texture shine
Punch: Martha Stewart, butterflies
Embellishments: sequins 7 beads from my stash
Pens: Promarkers, vanilla, mustard, ginger, spice, ivory, satin, sandstone, caramel, umber

Only one ATC this month, but if you'd like to swap with me just leave a comment letting me know. In the unlikely event that more than one person would like to swap I'll do a random draw.

You can see the animal ATCs created by the rest of the HLS DT here. Do go take a look at their fabulous creativeness.

Thanks for looking today, so pleased you dropped by.  And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. beautiful background and cute little animals on your ATC
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving making ATCs. I agree that they can be satisfying! Love your background for your safari friends! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.