Saturday 4 February 2017

Happy Little Stampers - February Christmas Challenge

It's time for another out of season dose of Christmas spirit as a new challenge begins at Happy Little Stampers today.  The theme is once again Anything Goes with an optional twist of HOLLY.


http://www.happylittlestampers.com/

Here's my card:


I started by stamping the sentiment - quite an unusual way to start for me, but I needed to place the sentiment before I could add the holly stamps. Next I stamped and heat embossed both the holly and the border stamps with rose gold glittery powder.


The final touch was to add some colour with my trusty promarkers.

Supplies:
Stamps: HLS, Christmas Joy, Mixed Media Fun
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black; Versamark
Embossing powder, Honey Doo Crafts, rose gold
Promarkers: rose pink, cardinal red, mint green, soft green, pine

Remember this is your big chance to get ahead with your Christmas card stash for 2017.  You've got nothing to loose by entering the HLS Christmas Challenge and who knows you could even be the winner of the $15 discount to the shop!

Thanks for dropping by today, I'm so pleased that you spent some time looking at my blog.  And keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely CAS design Jane and I love how you lined up the border stamps and holly around the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely CAS design Jane and I love how you lined up the border stamps and holly around the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design CAS. I really like these silver chains added to the project. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS design ..... I love how you've used the border stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That rose gold embossing is so pretty! love the 'in the corner' design of your CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rose gold embossing powder Jane. I also love the combination of the funky border stamps, and the top right corner placement.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.