Wednesday 23 November 2016

Wednesday Words

Hi I'm back again for a second post today as I'm wanting to get a card I made for the Stamplorations Cutplorations challenge up and entered.

http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/cutplorations-november-challenge.html#more

And look at those yummy colours from the challenge graphic - my new favourites! And this is how they inspired me:


I started by using a Stamplorations stencil to give the impression of rainy movement down my card and added a sentiment into the corner space above it.


Next I die cut two clouds, inked them up and re-inserted them back into their apertures. A die cut spotty umbrella was added on top and some stamped raindrops also got thrown into the mix.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stamplorations, Noteworthy
Stencil: Artplorations, Flutters & Splatters
Inks: SU, rich razzleberry, peekaboo peach
Dies: Waffle Flower, clouds; Clearly Besotted, April Showers

Thanks so much for your company today, I really appreciate you spending your time looking at my blog.  And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this inspired card! So very artsy [as the inspiration] -- well done! Thanks for joining in at CUTplorations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how this inspiration graphic inspired you! So very creative. Thanks so much for joining us at CUT plorations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your take on inspiration image 😍 Thank you for sharing with CUTplorations

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.