Monday 7 November 2016

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday Challenge #75

The first of the November challenges starts today over at The Memory Nest. And the sketch is just so much fun!


http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2016/10/make-it-monday-no-75.html

I really went to town with the circular theme of the sketch and added loads more.


I love stamping and do it all the time when I'm making cards and sometimes on my scrap pages too. Well for this page I really had a stamping frenzy and even stamped my title too.


I selected papers that reflected those from the photo and die cut a pile in different sized circles.


I added the date and journalling to some circles and a couple had stickers added.


I finished off with a triangle of enamel dots in three different places on my page. I think this helps to highlight some key areas.

Supplies:
Paper: AC, Rise & shine; ep, Note to Self; scraps from my stash
Dies: Spellbinders, Standard Circles Small
Stamps: Vivible Image, smile sparkle shine & universal
Ink: SU, baked brown sugar
Stickers: My Mind's Eye, now & then; The Aweetest thing; MAMBI sticks
Enamel dots: My Mind's Eye, now & then; Simple Sotries, So Rad

Do go check out how the rest of the DT used this sketch - here - you'll be amzed by how different they all look given that they all had the same starting point.

Thanks for looking today. And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the view master embellishment! I used to have that PP and it was one of my favorites to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! LOVING the mix of circles and loving the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS....love all that stamping and the circles looks totally brilliant !!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.