Wednesday 4 May 2016

Wednesday Words

Tooday I'm sharing a card I made for Happy Little Stampers CASE the designer challenge.

http://www.happylittlestampers.com/2016/05/may-case-designer-melissa-lane_1.html

This month the card to CASE is made by Melissa, who also happens to be a teammie with me at AAA Cards, so of course I had to join in!


I'm always fearful of black card and it was with some trepidation that I applied white embossing paste through a stencil, but it seemed to work ok.  Once it was dry I added a couple of colours to pick up on Melissa's use of colour.


I die cut the sentiment and added a little colour and placed it at the top as it looked more balanced there. I also added colour to some vellum before punching the tiny butterfly.

Supplies:
Stencil: TCW, Mini Grow Page
Embossing: Dramweaver paste, white
Dies: Clearly Besotted, thanks; Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles
Punch: Martha Stewart, triple butterfly
Inks: SU, crisp cantaloupe, blushing bride

Thanks for dropping by today, so pleased to have you visit my blog.  And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Jane! Thanks so much for playing along with your lovely card! Very cool stencil! (or do a say 'fab'? ;) )I am so happy to be CASEd by you. :) I love your die cut sentiment and the stitching along the sides. Thanks so much playing along at Happy Little Stampers CASE the Designer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. The contrast with the black card background is striking and stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, sorry forgot to add Thanks so much for playing along at HLS Case the Designer.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.