Monday 2 May 2016

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday Challenge #59

May Day here in the UK, hope my UK friends are chilling in style! Anyway it's also the first May challenge at The Memory Nest - check out this fab sketch.

http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2016/04/make-it-monday-no-59.html

I took a bit of artistic licence and rounded those hexagons as I wanted to use a set of photos of my grandson enjoying bubbles in the garden. And bubbles are round, right?


I'm not sure who enjoyed them more, although for me it was watching his reactions to the bubbles rather than the bubbles themselves.


I used the photo slot from the sketch as a journalling card and added a few extra heart and some sentiment stickers down the right hand side.



Supplies:
Paper: scraps from my stash
Alphas: Freckled Fawn, puffy alphabet stickers ; Simple Stories, Summer Vibes
Punch: Martha Stewrt, heart
Stickers: Simple Stories, I Am

Please remember it's absolutely fine to use the sketch as the basis for a card if scrapbooking is not your cup of tea. Oh and go take a look at what the rest of the talented ladies on tMN DT have created too.

Thanks for your time today, I'm really pleased you dropped bu my blog.  And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch and your choice of shape!! Love how you were able to use the circles as frames!! And your journal placement is so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! I love the sweet photos and circles!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.