Thursday 5 November 2015

CAS Colours & Sketches #149

The first of November's CAS Colours & Sketches challenge begins today and Louise has chosen some delicious colours. Such gorgeous names as well as colours!

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2015/11/challenge-149.html

As I'm in Christmas creating mode at the moment my card's theme will be no surprise to you. It was inspired by one of my teammies at Uniko - Deborah. See her card here.  I loved her rows of geometric shapes paired up with the fabulous modern font of the sentiment.


And I actually had a leftover piece of blackberry bliss cardstock which I used as a mat for my stamped panel.


I added some tied twine near the top of the panel just to balance the stamped rows at the bottom.

Supplies:
Stanps: Uniko, Background builders Triangulat, All Occasion Sentiments #4; Simon Says Stamp, Falling Stars
Inks: SU, blackberry bliss, delightful dijon, chocolate chip
Twine from my stash

 
We have Beverley from Uniko as our Guest Designer this month - you're going to love everything she creates - so pop over to her blog and leave some love. Not forgetting my other teammies at CAS Colours & Sketches who always come up with awesome inspiration.

Thanks for visiting today, your time is always valued and appreciated. And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Not the typical Christmas colors but you've created a very festive card with them! Super job thinking outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done with the colours this week, a contemporary Christmas card in non traditional colours.. I am hoarding my Balackberry Bliss CS, I just love it so much. Great job, thank you
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.