Thursday 20 August 2015

CAS Colours & Sketches #138

Today sees the start of a new colour challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches. I'm loving the retro feel of Patricia's colour combo.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.co.uk/

And would you believe that I actually don't have two of these colours in my enormous stash of Stsmpin Up inks? I know this probably happens to you too - so just match the colours as closely as you can with what you do have. I used Memento - potter's clay and bamboo leaves.


And don't you just love the Uniko house all dressed up in these colours? I wondered about the sentiment for a while and then decided the house was perfect for a party or supper invitation as well as its obvious new home use.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Home Sweet Home; SU, Oh Hello
Inks: SU, marina mist; Memento, potter's clay, bamboo leaves
Promarkers: denim blue, marsh green
Die: Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles

So what will you use these colours to create? I know you'll enjoy using them and can't wait to see what you make. Have you seen how the rest of the DT and our fabulous Guest Designer, Jen, has used them? Here's the link - CC&S.

Thanks for visiting my blog today, as always your time is much appreciated.

And keep crafting! 


post signature

3 comments:

  1. The house is really cute, and it looks great in the challenge colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it - the house is simply super!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.