Wednesday 29 July 2015

Wednesday Words

Just popping in to share a card I made for the current challenge over at CAS(E) this Sketch.

http://casethissketch.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/case-this-sketch-133.html

I really love all the little circle elements with a central sentiment, the sort of sketch that I know I'll use again and again. Here's my take using one of my favourite colour combinations:


I love the font of this large wish sentiment and stamped it first to help me place the stars. I then sprinkled some sequins over and stuck them down wherever they had fallen.



Supplies:
Stamps: Create A Smile, Make A Wish
Inks: SU, tempting turquoise, melon mambo, daffodil delight
Die: Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles
Sequins from my stash

Thanks for dropping by today, I do appreciate your time.

And keep crafting! 

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Simply stunning, sparkly and gorgeous Jane.
    Loving those fresh sequins and great design.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that gorgeous sentiment with the stars stamped around it! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, the sentiment, the stamps, your colour choices and how you used the sketch. FAB, Hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the sketch--love the big bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.