Monday 2 February 2015

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday 33

Wow! It's time for the first February challenge at The Memory Nest already. I loved looking at all your entries last month and I'm looking forward to seeing what you create using this new sketch.

http://www.thememorynest.blogspot.co.uk/

 I've pretty much interpreted the sketch exactly as it is, even keeping to the size ratios - unusual for me.


My page features my brand new grandson who already seems to have got the hang of posing and looking super cute in photos. My colours were very influenced by the bath seat and are very bright and funky for a tiny baby.


I didn't have enough alphas to make my title all in one colour, but I'm thinking the dual colours match the style of this page quite well and sometimes it's the only way to make the most of what's left in your stash.


This page features stamping, something I nearly always add to my pages at the moment. And as I don't always make pages in chronological order it's possible to spot the more recently added pages in my albums because of this.


Supplies:
Paper: AC, kraft card; Doodlebug, Take Note; scraps from my stash
Alphas: Webster's, storytellers; ep, little girl
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Thank You; Uniko Studio, Sweet Baby; SU, Gorgeous Grunge
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black; SU, whisper white
Die: Clearly Besotted, Superstar
Embellishments: Doodlebug sprinkles, bumblebee asst.

I'm hoping that maybe I might have kickstarted your creative juices today and that you'll join in with this challenge. Remember it doesn't have to be a scrapbook page, card entries are also welcome.

Bye for now and thanks for your visit. 

post signature

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.