Thursday 15 January 2015

CAS Colours & Sketches #107

So how did you get on with CAS Colours & Sketches challenge last week? I really enjoyed visiting your blogs and seeing what you created.

Are you ready for a new challenge? Well here it is and this week it's a colour challenge.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.co.uk/ 


I'm thinking this combo would be good for a Christmas card, but if you're like me and looking forward to making something other than Christmas related then the colours are brilliant for that too.

Here's my take on the colours. I think it's looking quite a sophisticated colour pallette on my card.

I love washi tape and was thrilled to find one in my stash that was a good colour match, so that's where my card began.


I stamped some gorgeous grunge in crumb cake and a sentiment on top. Then I stamped and fussy cut a trio of flower heads and adhered them to the washi strips. A tiny pearl in the centre of each flower just finished them off.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Flower Power #1 & #2; SU, Gorgeous Grunge
Inks: SU, cherry cobbler, crumb cake; Memento, tuxedo black
Washi tape: from my stash
Embellishments: Hobby House pearls, chocolate heaven

Well that's me done for today. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with these fab colours.

Thanks for visiting.

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Wow this is a stunning take on the colour inspiration. Just love the flowers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gorgeous Grunge a for CAS cards and it looks fab teamed with the washi tape and fussy cut flowers. Great job
    Louise xd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the mix of patterns in the different washi tapes - they look great with the simple grunge background and the pretty little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card - fab use of washi tape too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Uniko Studio flowers, I have just treated myself to Flower Power 2 in the sale. Great card. Love the use of the colour combo. Stef x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.