Thursday 20 November 2014

Thursday Thoughts

So this week at Less is More the challenge is - more than one tree.

We'd love you to display our banner 

Well I got well and truly inspired by all the different styles of card by the DT and rooted throught my stash for anything resembling a tree. After a few bin jobs I eventually  came up with this classic traditional Christmas card.


So I cleared up - always a must for me - and was just walking out of my craft room when this little kraft card caught my eye. I'd made it a while ago while experimenting with using that gorgeous grunge stamp as snow and suddenly this idea popped into my head for a modern Christmas card.


Out came the supplies again and I stamped the Uniko Studio sentiment, die cut and embossed the kraft card into a square and the card was made.  Another tidy up and I went off to bed with this second card a definite favourite.

So this morning I looked again and the first card was singing to me. Decision made to share both, but which to enter into the challenge? Mmm, the jury's still out on that. I'll just go with my instinct at the very last moment when I get over to their blog.

Supplies:
Card 1:
Stamps: Kaisercraft, Turtle Doves; Clearly Besotted, Modern Christmas
Inks: Memento, cottage ivy, London fog
Die: Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles
Embellishments: doodlebug, star jewels
Card 2:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, modern Christmas, SU, gorgeous grunge; Uniko Studio, All Occasion Sentiments #4
Inks: SU, cherry cobbler, whisper white; Memento, cottage ivy, rich cocoa
Die: Spellbinders, classic squares large

Thanks for dropping by today, your visit is much appreciated.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Great cards Jane - I do love the CBS products!
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should take a leaf out of your book and clear up my craft room after each project, but i tend to flit from project to project rather.
    Your cards are fab...both of them! I love your tree stamps!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these Jane, kraft is fab for trees but I love the dual stamped tree on your first
    Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.