Saturday 3 May 2014

Saturday Special

So exciting today!! My first card as a guest designer goes live this afternoon at Unscripted Sketches.

I'm going ahead and sharing my card here although you'll have to wait until later to see all the DT's interpretations over at Unscripted. Just means you get a bit of a heads up on the sketch.





So I used my go to colours and favourite Clearly Besotted stamp - mind you all their stamps are my favourites! I also added a few of my other never off my desk items - the Lil'inker stitched die, doodlebug embellishments and a hint of Wink of Stella on the flower.

This was such a pleasure to make, just about came together in seconds. Unscripted have such clear sketches and I always count down the time until their new challenge goes live - usually about 3:30pm GMT.
 

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, Pretty Petals Plus & Pretty Petals; Uniko Studio, Background Builders SQUARED
Inks: Memento, grape jelly, rose bud, pear tart
Die: Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles
Embellishments: doodlebug mini pearls, Spring assortment; Kuretake, Wink of Stella clear; twine from my stash

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Hope you'll have fun with the sketch! Have a great weekend.

Jane
 ***






1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful, Jane. Congrats on your GD spot. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.