Friday 9 May 2014

Friday Focus

Today I've got a couple of scrapbook pages and a card to share.

First up is for Shimelle's weekly challenge and this week it was to use strips of left over papers.  And of course I have boxes of them! Funny how the right papers are always brand new never used sheets and how quickly the scrap boxes get filled up.  But apart from the background paper I was very good and didn't even peep into my new paper boxes.


Having so many men in my family means I rarely get to use pink on my pages and this piece was left over from making a card.  So I boldly homed in on the t-shirt I'm wearing and used this polka dot as the basis for the rest of my more boy coloured strips.

I have really fond memories of this open air museum as my husband and I went there a few times before we were married while at college in Portsmouth.  I have photos of us there too which I will get round to scrapping eventually and we always mean to re-visit sometime in the future - definitely on our bucket list of things to do before we can't!

Scroll down for my next page made for The Memory Nest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.