Friday 18 April 2014

Friday Focus

I'm having a busy crafting week and can't believe I've posted every day! And found time for a lovely lunch with ex-workmates too!

Well today I've a card and a scrapbook page to share.

I'll start with the card.  The new challenge at The Male Room is a card which includes man's best friend/pet.  So that sent me straight to my LOTV stamps and I chose this one with the guitar - a much used favourite.


I stitched round the bottom and right hand side of the background card to add texture and used sprinkles to draw your eye towards the sentiment and image.

Sorry about the picture quality, a bit gloomy round here today.

Supplies:
Stamp: LOTV
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black, London fog
Promarkers: buttercup, tulip yellow, mustard, caramel, terracotta, cocoa, coll grey 1, 4, & 5, tea green
Flexmarkers: cobalt blue, cloud blue
Embellishments: doodlebug sprinkles, blue jean assortment

5 comments:

  1. So handsome with the musically cool kid and companion, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a few that would love this and such a cute image ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Great layout too~ Thanks for joining in with The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute! Great image, beautiful colouring and I do like the paper piercing and layering too! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute CAS card for a boy! The image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at The Male Room

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.