Friday 14 March 2014

Friday Focus

A couple of cards to share today.

First up is for a challenge new to me and discovered when I was ordering some craft goodies from Craft Mojo. It's a monthly challenge and for March the theme is Spring Flowers.  Seemed like a good opportunity to give some love to my favourite first purchase from Uniko Studio - Flower Power #2.

I went with a layout that's a bit of a 'go to' for me and picked out some lovely Spring coloured card and paper. I used a bit of yellow ink for the flower centres and then added a nailhead to each. I often use this style of card to hold a short note to friends who I've not seen for a while or are going through a sticky patch and thjat's why i've not added a sentiment.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Flower Power #2
Inks: Memento, rose bud, tangelo
Punch: Woodware, leaf
Embellishments: Mark Richards, nailheads

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.