Monday 9 December 2013

Monday Moments

Hello everyone and welcome to another week in the countdown to Christmas. Hope your preparations are going well, but hey there's still loads of time and in the past we never even thought to start Christmas so early in Decemeber.

So on to today's share. It's a bottle tag. I read about this on Beverley's blog - here - and thought it was such a brilliant idea I just had to have a go.  I made it with the Less is More challenge in mind and think it looks really festive.


For our colour challenge this month we would like to see some 
Metallic Element plus One Other Colour 
of your choice.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Jolly Christmas
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Die: JoyCrafts, Winter Wishes
Card: gold mirri  & kraft cardstock from my stash
 
I'm super delighted to  share this badge today - here's the link
 
 
Yay! I actually was the winner this time, I've had mentions before, but this is extra special. A million trillion Christmas thanks and wishes sending your way!!!

Advent calendar task 9: Photo the Christmas reds. This was easy I've got so many round the house and here are two of my favourites.
Journal Your Christmas day 8: All about the tree and for my journalling I focussed mainly on my lounge tree with its new lights.


Thanks for dropping by today and sending Christmas sparkles to you.

Jane





3 comments:

  1. Your bottle tag is absolutely stunning Jane!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. :) Love your projects, especially the bottle tag. The gold is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just gr8 - looks so very opulent, who wouldn't love to receive it

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.