Monday 16 December 2013

Monday Moment

Trying to be very quick today as I'm beginning to run out of time.  Maybe the time has come when blogging is going to have to take a back seat for a while.  I'll try to snatch a few minutes to at least share my advent calendar and Christmas Journal, but don't be surprised if things get a bit quiet until the New Year.

I do have a card to share today and I'm entering it into two challenges - CAS(E)this sketch and Curtain Call


    

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Stunning Snowflakes, Background builders Christmas; Molly Blooms, stitching
Inks: Memento, summer sky, angel pink, toffee crunch
Embossing: pearl plum powder

Advent calendar task 16: Watch a Christmas movie or show.  Think it will have to be Kirstie Allsop's Christmas crafts on Channel 4 as I'll be at my dad's tonight.

Journal Your Christmas day 15: All about decorations.


Thanks for dropping by today and sending Christmas sparkle to you.

Jane


2 comments:

  1. love that you used Uniko Studio on your Sweet Snowflakes creation! so glad you could join in on the fun at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.