Saturday 9 November 2013

Saturday Scribbles

Finally today I'm getting round to entering the Uniko Studio challenge, not like me to be so late. Well I actually made a card ages ago, but then realised I hadn't read the brief carefully enough. I'd spotted an Autumn theme and went ahead and made my card, then saw that there was a colour palette too. So now days and days later I've had another go. Have to say I actually prefer the more muted colour scheme.  What do you think?

Here is my original card:


And this is the revised version, couldn't resist adding a button:


  

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Nature's Treasures 1, All Occasion Sentiments #2
Inks: 
Card 1: Memento, potter's clay, peanut brittle, cantaloupe, rhubarb stalk, dandelion, lady bug, tangelo, rich cocoa
Card 2: Memento, cantaloupe, pistachio, paris dusk, toffee crunch, peanut brittle, sweet plum

Thanks for dropping by. Have a great weekend.

Jane 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jane & I love both the subtle & the bright colours. Such a genius creation using the leaves to create a tree top & loving the awesome sentiment on the trunk too. Thank you SO much for joining in on the fun at Uniko Studio :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card, Jane. the colors are just perfect and your stamping is amazing. Thanks for playing along with us at Uniko Studio.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.