Wednesday 25 September 2013

Wednesday Words

A bit late today as I've been in Horncastle this morning at a workshop, more about it tomorrow.

Today's card is for the Uniko Studio's third challenge. The theme is washi tape which is right up my street as I have quite a stash and have had their washi tape stamps on my wish list for a while.  Just my luck then that they were out of stock - he who hesitates.... 

So I chose one of my favourite tapes and it had to be the Fabulous sentiment to go with it as I think washi is just FAB.  I quite liked the look of it just like that, but after some thought decided to add the three flowers just to make it even more fabulous.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Flower Power #3, All Occasion Sentiments #3
Ink: Memento, Lady Bug, Tuxedo Black 

Yesterday was the monthly get-together of my crafting friends.  It was a very relaxed afternoon, led this month by Marie and was much more quiet than usual as we were all concentrating on colouring and cutting out butterflies to make her pretty CAS card.

 

LSNED: Day 24: Today I was thinking about how using my old school photo on Day 17 had led to some memories resurfacing when chatting to one of the girls in it. It prompted me to look again for old photos and I'm trying to name all the girls, without success at the moment, in this sixth from photo. I'm hoping my friend will fill in some of the gaps for me. So lesson learnt - sharing memories triggers more memories.


Thanks for looking.

Jane

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Your card says it all Jane - FABULOUS! Love the layering of the Flower Power flowers & the sentiment stamped vertically. Thanks SO much for joining in on USC#3 Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card says it all - fabulous and stunning. Love how your used those flowers. The second card is just so sweet and charming... thanks for taking part in our Uniko Studio Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.