Wednesday 11 September 2013

Wednesday Words

Well my post for yesterday worked ok and here I am back home with a big reality hit.  Never mind, lots of good feelings and definitely very pampered.  Breakfast in bed two days running, can't be bad!

Today I'm sharing a card I made before I went away - tried to be organised - and it's for CAS(E) this Sketch.  I stamped the images and sentiment first, then ran the white card through my cuttlebug to get the embossed spots - quite a favourite folder this one. I embossed the lines running vertically and horizontally and my card was done. Quick and simple and clean.


 

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin Up, Oh Hello
Inks: Memento, dandelion, danube blue, rose bud, bamboo leaves
Embossing: Cuttlebug, Swiss dots

I've got a bit behind with my LSNED workshop, but intend to catch up and share my photos over the next couple of days. Can't do everything and my vote goes to pampering every time!

Thanks for looking.

Jane 




3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet take on the sketch--and I love the texture from the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.