Wednesday 4 September 2013

Wednesday Words

First off I have exciting news - I've been chosen as one of the runners up on two challenges. Over at ColourQ I'm one of the courtiers and at Freshly Made Sketches I'm LindaS's choice.  I'm super pleased, it's so wonderful to be picked. I don't think I'll ever get used to the thrill of seeing my creations pop up on other blogs.

Having written about how much I love my new Uniko Studio Congratulations sentiment stamp yesterday I just couldn't resist getting it out again. I liked the colour scheme from yesterday's card too, so I stuck with the dark blue and peacock blue and then added a pop of bright yellow and it looks really funky. I added an embossed line each side of the sentiment strip, something that is a bit of a favourite thing with me at the moment. I'm entering this card into the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge and am hoping it will appeal to them too.


  
Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Background Builders Round in Circles, All Occasion Sentiments #1
Ink: Memento, bahama blue, Paris dusk
Punch: Martha Stewart
Die: Marianne, buttons

LSNED Day 3: I was thinking about one step at a time while making items for my album and realised I always organise myself like this anyway.  Lesson learnt: I like a sense of order.



Thanks for looking.

Jane

1 comment:

  1. So festive! I love the bright colors and the beaded lines! Thank you for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.