Tuesday 24 September 2013

Tuesday Talk

Busy schedule today, shopping with Dad in the morning and a crafty get together this afternoon. So no time for idle chatter.

As soon as I saw the sketch from CAS(E) this sketch this week I knew how I wanted it to look. I loved the clean simplicity of it.  I also loved the cheery colour combo from CAS - Colours and Sketches so it was obvious to team up two favourites. Hope you like how it turned out.


    

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Flower Power #2 & #3
Ink: Memento, Teal Zeal, Potter's Clay

LSNED Day 23: I was mulling over the fact that I like to say 'yes', which in itself is not a bad thing, but something inside me always has to complicate it.  Like making a quilt - I have to go for a full size double as my first project. Like writing a blog - I have to do a daily entry. So lesson learnt - I'm good at saying 'YES', I need to sometimes say 'NO'.



Thanks for looking.

Jane 

5 comments:

  1. A beautifully elegant card - thanks for sharing this week at CC&S - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is lovely! I love the striped rectangle-- great take on the sketch!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO lovely! I really like your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card - love the paint chip feel. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.