Tuesday 3 September 2013

Tuesday Talk

Car MOT today. This means several hours to while away round the shops and a lunch out.  Can't be bad!

Today's card I've absolutely fallen in love with. I'm not sure if it's the colours or the die or the amazing font of the sentiment - probably the combination of all three.  I made it for the CAS - Colours and Sketches challenge and thought I wasn't going to like the layout at first.  Once again I've been stretched by a challenge and am so pleased that I finally got round to blogging and entering. I've tried and learnt about so many new things.

I cut the inner circles from white card using a Uniko Studio die and then stamped over them with one of the Background Builders flower strips to get the marina mist colur match. I'm so loving the loopy font and big size of the sentiment.  Here's hoping you like it too!




Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Background Builder Flower Power, All Occasions Sentiments #1
Inks: Adirondack, denim; Memento, teal zeal
Dies: Uniko Studio, Graphic Flowers Time; Spellbinders, lacey circles
Embellishments: buttons from my stash

LSNED Day 2

I was thinking about my lack of energy when dieting and decided enough is enough so: Lesson learnt - it's ok to eat cake.




Thanks for looking.

Jane

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, your comment on my blog led me to look at your card and I love it! What a cool idea to stamp over the die cuts and then layer them like that. Love the sentiment too. I'm a fan of big swirly letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card - love your huge sentiment. Thanks for playing along this week at CC&S - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those medallions, so pretty! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful interpretation of the sketch! The medallions are pretty enough by themselves, but layering them over the lacey circles makes them even more special. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at CAS - Colours and Sketches! I hope you'll join us again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.