Thursday 5 September 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Two cards to share today - one I like and one I'm not so sure about.  I did consider starting again with the second card, but then I found this amazing quote - 'Talk back to your inner critic.' Robert J. McKain and that's exactly what I did and decided to go with it anyway.

Card one is for Sketch Saturday and uses my favourite of the moment Uniko Studio die.  I love the matt looking colours of these echo park papers and chose the sentiment so I could use the card when I needed to express sympathy to someone.


 
Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Flower Power #1 sentiment
Ink: Versa Magic, cloud white
Die: Uniko Studio, Graphic Flowers Time
Punch: Martha Stewart & Tonic Studio
Paper: ep, Times & Seasons

My second card will appear on the next post down.

Thanks for looking.

Jane 

1 comment:

  1. Perfect with sympathy card. Love that die too and your butterfly in the middle.Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.