Sunday 8 September 2013

Sunday Slot

Hi there! Today I'm going to have to learn something new - how to use the schedule option on Blogger. Off tomorrow for a couple of days of pampering at Ragdale Health Spa - Yay! Been far too long since I last visited there for an overnight stay and am so looking forward to a bit of uninterrupted (fingers crossed) me time.

So today I'm showing a card I made for ColourQ.  Love the funky cowgirl boots and I'm always pleased to see a bit of pink.  I decided to have a go at some coloured stripes that I've seen popping up on a few blogs. I then stamped over them with my nearest ink to Island Indigo. Broke out my lovely big sentiment stamp from Uniko Studio - can't seem to get enough of their loopy font sentiment stamps, small or large they're just gorgeous.


 
Supplies:
Stamps: Woodware, Clear Magic Singles; Uniko Studio, All Occasion Sentiments #3
Ink: Memento, Teal Zeal
Embellishments: Gems from my stash


LSNED Day 7: I was thinking about how often I fill all those little in-between times, like when I'm cooking or the advert breaks in a tv programme, by using my phone.  I'm addicted to checking my e-mail, facebook and instagram accounts or playing with photo apps or candy crush. Made me wonder how close to being antisocial I was becoming. Haven't quite got to the stage of texting while out for a meal or coffee instead of talking to who I'm actually with, but it's definitely something I want to be aware of. So lesson learnt - watch how I use my phone when I'm in company.

I haven't actually got six fingers, I just find it very difficult to stay still and push the button!

Thanks for looking.

Jane

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely color block card! I love that loopy sentiment too! I have to confess that I don't have an iphone, so I ignore my family by running into my office to check my emails every 10 minutes, LOL! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design Jane, I like the wispy wildflowers! So happy you could join us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your stripes, Jane and the embellishments look like water drops! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.