Sunday 29 September 2013

Sunday Slot

A whole day out yesterday, so no crafting done, but I do have a challenge win to share today, over at Less is More. I'm super proud of this one as it's a style I've really struggled with and it also happens to be a card that's gone into my keeping box.

showCASed 

And this was the card:

 

We spent a really lovely day yesterday in North Norfolk, so I thought I'd share a few photos.  All the photos were taken on my phone's camera and that's the way I do most of my photography now. Maybe when they invent a DSLR camera that fits in your back pocket I'll convert back.

First stop was Holkham Hall and a visit to their coffee shop.


Next we walked down to the walled gardens, admiring the views on the way.



The garden stretched seemingly forever and had some Autumn goodies growing.  Definitely want to return in Spring and Summer to see the differences.




We dropped down into Wells for a fish and chip lunch, but decided against eating out on the quayside - too many seagulls!

We went back to Holkham to walk down to the beach and burn up some calories. The big sky and shore of the North Norfolk coastline is just amazing. It looks like we had the beach to ourselves, but in reality there were loads of people doing what we were doing and taking advantage of the gift of a beautiful Autumn day.



Then just perfect to end the day a glorious sunset when we got back home.


It was so good to get out for a whole day, made me wonder why we don't do it more often.  So that was my LSNED lesson - A day out, do it more often.

Thanks for looking.

Jane






1 comment:

  1. Jane, that looks so beautiful there, can I come visit. I am in Canada. Love your purple card. I find CAS cards, the hardest to do. I chuckled about soon on OAS and retired, me too in about 7 months. I mean the OAS, already retired. We will be on easy street. Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.