Sunday 1 September 2013

Sunday Slot

A distinct twinge of Autumn coolness in the air this morning, but hey the sun is shining and it promises to be a lovely day.

Today I'm sending wedding wishes over to Beverly at Uniko Studio.  I'm sure the weather is wonderful where she is and I'm sure she's enjoying the run up to her wedding this coming week.  Just need to get my old wedding shop hat on for a moment and tell her to be careful not to get strap marks from the sun in places that might show on the day.

So it seemed only logical to make my entry to Uniko Studio's current challenge a wedding card. Not knowing Beverly's colour theme I chose the simplicity of black, grey and silver. I combined two greetings to make a message and then stamped it twice to get the black and grey. I debated long and hard about using the deckle edge for the white card and couldn't make up my mind whether I preferred it to a straight edge or not, but finally a decision had to be made and I went with the deckle.  Hope you like it!



Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio Flower Power #3
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Punch: Martha Stewart
Card: silver mirri
Embellishments: pearls  

Thanks for looking.

Jane  

PS
I want to acknowledge my luck in winning the Lavinia August challenge, but as it's a random selection win I don't feel I should create a separate blog post about it - after all it was just luck and not my creativity.  However I certainly hope everyone liked my entry and I feel very blessed to have won such a superb prize. Many many thanks to whoever was watching over me on the draw day!


























1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane! THANK YOU so much for thinking of me, you will be glad to know I was as careful as I could be the days before the wedding not to get strap marks! Factor 50 was at hand & used A LOT! Such a beautiful wedding card, love the neutral colour scheme. SO happy to have you join in on the challenge over at Uniko Studio :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.