Saturday 28 September 2013

Saturday Scribbles

Hello! And that's just what's on my card for today.

I used the lovely fresh colours from Color Throwdown - how I wish I had the courage to use a colour scheme like that in my house.  The layout is based on CAS Colours & Sketches current challenge.  I like simple sketches like this, it seems to give me more freedom to create a card with elements that I really love.


    
Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, All Occasion Sentiments #2 & Flower Power #1
Ink: Memento, Cantaloupe, Danube blue
Washi tape from my stash

LSNED Day 27 - Today I was thinking about  what I've got planned for the next few months and realised it was time to get on and pencil a few things in my diary so I can start to enjoy the anticipation of what's to come. I always go with a friend to Nottingham for a day of Christmas shopping, so that was the first date decided.  Lesson learnt: Looking forward to good things lifts my spirits.


Thanks for looking.

Jane

3 comments:

  1. What a great take on this sketch and a beautifully cas design. Love the washi tape panels and choice of colours. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CC&S

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the colors and sketch!! Love the two tone sentiment!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the chevron border and the sentiment shadow. Thank you for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.