Monday 30 September 2013

Monday Moments

When I saw the Colour Q challenge last week I was really excited as it features a zentangle mug as inspiration.  I immediatley thought I should do a zentangle card, but it didn't quite work out that way.  I got out my black and white chevron washi tape and that sort of shaped my card. Oh well there's always another day, another card!


 

Supplies:
Stamp: Uniko Studio All Occasion Sentiments #2
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Die: Xcut star
Embellishments: washi tape & button from my stash

LSNED Day 29: Almost the last day of this class and time to muse over how far I'd got with my quilting. I can see some improvement and I don't panic so much when the fabric slides, but I am still finding the sheer weight and size difficult to handle. I spent an afternoon darning in some of the thread ends yesterday, a delaying tactic probably.  Lesson learnt - to set myself some simple goals to keep on track.


Thanks for looking.

Jane
  

2 comments:

  1. Love that washi tape...perfect choice for the challenge and it looks fantastic with the green! Thanks for joining us at Colour Q this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, Jane, love your pop of green, great take on the photo! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ. Enjoyed seeing your quilting progress. I started pinning and rolling my quilt up to control the heaviness. I unroll it as I need more to quilt.You will really appreciate it when you are finished!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.