Friday 27 September 2013

Friday Focus

Hi everyone!  I want to start today's post with a big big thank you to everyone who has been leaving such positive and encouraging comments about my cards and blog.  They all come through to my phone and I just love reading them.  THANK YOU!!!

Today's card is so embarrassingly simple I'm almost ashamed to put it up - but then again it was fun to make and tha's what crafting is all about.  I used the layour from Freshly Made Sketches and the first thought that popped into my head when I saw it was a Christmas present, so that's what I went with.

I used a scrap of paper for the wrapping paper, a piece of ribbon tied round and a stamped label for the central square. The stamp is from a sheet of Christmas sayings, but I've lost the packaging and can't remember the make. This card was so quick to make!


 

LSNED Day 26: Today I decided to play with my digi scrapbooking supplies and combined this with a new class I'm taking at Big Picture Classes.  The first challenge there was to use signs as inspiration for a page and I spotted the THINK BIKE road sign, where the I is a picture of a motorbike, and had fun playing around re-sizing letters to recreate something along that line. Lesson learnt: Grown ups learn through play just like children do.


Thanks for looking.

Jane

1 comment:

  1. This looks just like a fun Christmas present! Love the festive colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.