Friday 20 September 2013

Friday Focus

I had a good outing yesterday and my purse is now feeling considerably lighter.  As well as a wonderful selection of stamps and sample cards Sir Stampalot also stocks an amazing variety of 12 x 12 papers. I can never resist, but did manage to limit myself to grid papers to use as a background for my pages and just looked and drooled at all the pretty patterned papers.

Today's card uses my favourite go to brand of stamps - Uniko Studio. I found an embossing folder that had little flowers all over it that echoed the stamp I used and even a tiny flower shaped button in my stash - the theme should have been flowers! I'm entering this card into two challenges, Freshly Made Sketches and Color Throwdown.


    
Supplies:
Stamp: Uniko Studio, Background Builders Flower Power
Ink: Memento, toffee crunch, sweet plum; Ranger distress, bundled sage
Embossing: Cuttlebug
Embellishments: Twine & button from my stash

LSNED Day 18: Today's page was about finding time to slow down and relax and then remembering I do have time to do this. Lesson learnt - notice when I make time for myself.



Day 19: Today's page is all about the many changes that have happened in my life over the past twelve months and how I'm trying to come to terms with them. Lesson learnt - some things you can't change so it's best to try to adapt.


Thanks for looking.

Jane
 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Jane! Love all of that white - especially that embossed banner! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of those tiny flowers! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and simple and very cute! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.