Friday 13 September 2013

Friday Focus

Can't beleive it, but yey! Another of my cards has been picked as a winner - how lucky am I?  This time it was at CAS Colours & Sketches and I'm proudly displaying my badge today.

 


Just have to say thank you to Beverly at Uniko Studio for her  fabulous stamps and everyone who enters challenges as I've got so many ideas and so much inspiration from looking at their entries and blogs. Couldn't have done it without you all!

So here's for another try to become a winner. today it's a card for the Less is More colour challenge. I've really stripped back to the bare minimum for this card to meet with their guidelines.  Just had to make it a Christmas card once I saw one of the main colours was dark green and paired with rust it makes a bold colour statement.  Finished off the card with two embossed lines to just give it that extra bit of lift, but please notice how I've refrained from putting glitter or gems on this card - think that's a first for me with Christmas cards.


We'd love you to display our banner   

Supplies: 
Stamp: Inkylicious, Merry Christmas
Ink: Adirondack, Meadow
Die: Simply Cards & Papercraft, freebie


LSNED Day 12: Today I spent a lot of time with Dad as he tried to decide whether to give up driving.  He loves his car and has always driven for work, but now he's 84 years old, has painful arthritic knees and swollen ankles and feet. The decision is proving very difficult for him. Lesson learnt - making tough decisions never gets any easier.
 
 
Thanks for looking.

Jane

1 comment:

  1. This is terrific Jane!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.