Sunday 25 August 2013

Sunday Slot 2

This week I've not managed to combine any challenges and made separate cards for Colour Q and Color Throwdown (See Sunday Slot 3).

The colours from Colour Q are really retro looking and were great fun to play with. I tried to make my card look retro too using the Uniko Studio flower stamp and an old die I have in my stash.  The shapes and colours remind me so much of the avocado bathroom suite and brown shower tray and highly patterned tiles we had when we first moved into our house. Seriously it was all the rage back in the 1980's, but such a big NO nowadays.


 

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, Flower Power #2 & #3
Ink: Adirondack, willow; Memento, Espresso truffle
Die, pearl paper & ribbon from my stash 

Thanks for looking.

Jane

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Jane, love the brown doily! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work - I'm so glad you joined us at the Colour Q this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.