Tuesday 13 August 2013

New day 2

Another lovely sunny day with a gentle breeze to keep it pleasant to be out and about.  This morning the lego has kept the boys amused for hours and I've taken loads of photos and have scrapbooking ideas floating around in my head for the future.

But today it's a card to share.  I tried to keep this one really, really clean and simple and used a set of Stampin Up stamps. The card is based on this challenge from CAS - Colours & Sketches. I'm still finding my way with clean and simple and have to talk to myself sternly to prevent the addition of layers and embellishments.  I really admire this style when I look at other people's work, but I don't think I've quite cracked it yet, but maybe getting closer.





 

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin Up, Oh, Hello
Inks: Memento, Paris dusk, London fog, rhubarb stalk

Thanks for looking. 

Jane
 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful CAS card! I too had a hard time starting out with clean and simple and now I love it and have a hard time adding layers, lol! Thanks for playing along at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.