Thursday 4 July 2013

Thursday 4th July 2013

Today I want to share a card I made last night using my new Uniko stamps.  I've only recently found Uniko Studio and just adore the simplicity of the stamps and cards featured on their blog.  I'm now trying hard to emulate this clean and classy look. http://unikostudio.blogspot.co.uk/



Supplies
Ink: Versa Color 12 marigold, 17 violet, 34 orchid, 42 lime
Stamps: Uniko Studio Flower Power #2 & Nature's Treasures 1
Card & paper: From my stash
Embellishments: Papermania adhesive gems

1 comment:

  1. This is CAStastic :) I love the colours and the layout really shows the flowers & leaves off perfectly. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.